• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might put the fire on in a bit. Leaving the living room window open all day meant plenty of nice fresh air through the place, but it feels a bit chilly now

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Heavy rain here

Feedback from the EA over the first two viewings:
      First one: Thinks they are doubtful as the house has several steps between rooms on the ground floor and she did not seem overly steady on her feet.
      Second one: Liked the house but seemed to think there was not much else for them to do to it. They were looking for a project they could stamp their mark on.

Neither said no yet, so the EA might not be right.

Two more viewings tomorrow, who knows what will happen then!
      We had a flurry of viewings when our place first went on the market in blighty, then it kinda died down. Finally managed to get rid of the place a few months later.
      Glad we sold it when we did.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Evenin'
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I have resurrected my sofa blanket as it's turned chilly. Not so chilly as to require the closing of any windows, mind.

Win10 updates have spaffed the screen resolution that was finely tuned to my ancient TV such that I can't get the desktop to fit on the screen anymore.

HWMBO has informed me I need to come to terms with the fact that I need a new TV.

Dinner was toast and some crisps.

Comment

Tea was chilli which I found during a freezer forage.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Crazy Kitty time Chez Norr. Norpuss II meowing loudly and running up and down the stairs.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I was wondering how DrS is getting on with Freecell but I'm afraid to ask...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I saw something from the Met Office earlier about thunderstorms developing along the south coast. They must have moved inland

The rain's on a hiatus here at the moment, with just some odd showers predicted until it starts up again in earnest tomorrow afternoon.
                  Thunderstorms tomorrow in Cloggers.

Hopefully not when I go to the market.

Have to go early to avoid people as social distancing doesn't exist over here and neither does covid from the way people are behaving.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Tea has been M&S chunky breaded haddock, chips and beans

Must remember to trundle forth the recycling bin in a bit

Comment

Trundling accomplished

I'm hoping my recycling will form enough of a compliant layer on top to obscure the non-compliant stuff from the well-meaning but bad-at-recycling neighbours beneath it, so it gets emptied rather than just left there as so often happens

Comment

Working...
                      X