• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Teeming down here now
    The lightning thing looks quite active in your general vicinity.

Speaking of which, any progress on your brother's house?
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Back to sunny again here now

Mundane laundry done and draped over the clothes horse

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        The old boys' magazine has arrived in the post.
        Nice change in the what-people-you-don't-know-have-been-up-to section where, among the usual "married the only daughter of Sir So-and-so and Lady So-and-so", there's a chap (school years 01-12) who married another chap in New York. Can't imagine that making the cut even just a few years ago

Comment

Tea: Tesco chunky breaded haddock, orange segments and custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: dunno yet, I'm thinking about it.

There seems to be little broadcast which is of innerest to me, so I suppose it's yet another dvd.

Hopefully not as loooong as F&F Hobbs & Shaw which really & truly struggled to get to 5, 4.5 being a bit closer to the mark.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I achieved very little today but at least it is a sunny evening.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              I achieved very little today but at least it is a sunny evening.
              #metoo

I felt like there was potential to be productive but it just didn't really happen

Comment

I managed to be quite productive earlier, lost my way for a bit and ended up doing the laundry and so on instead, then got back into it and sorted out several bits I'd been thinking might be quite tricky but which turned out pretty well

Comment

Have just been sent the draft brochure for our house.

Looks good.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Pillock of a programme manager very graciously 'excused' me from a daily stand up today. It's a meeting I get no value from and add no value to and he's haranguing me for something that has a hard deadline so why be such a d*ck about me not wanting to attend?

Because he now has a smaller audience and therefore a smaller kingdom?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X