• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes. Trundling.

It can wait until Tuesday. I'm comfy.

Comment

Chucked down with rain here all of a sudden

And, just as suddenly, it seems to have stopped

Comment

TFBSZ
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Tonight's viewing was going to be a further episode of S2 of Hanna, but Prime Video was down

I tried the Apple TV app, and the app in the actual TV, and the app on my phone, and none of them worked, just giving a meaningless error code. Looking on the website, they had a small banner mumbling about "some people" encountering a "minor technical problem". And looking on Twitter, it seemed to be affecting at least half the globe; I spotted tweets about it from India and Nigeria, among other places. So God knows what a major technical problem would be like

So instead, as something made me think about it the other day, I rewatched S1E1 (aka The Pilot) of The Sopranos. It's interesting to see the bits they hadn't quite got right at that point when you know how they ended up doing it; though in retrospect, James Gandolfini might have been better advised not to have put on the extra weight he did in the year or so between that and them making the rest of the first series (or season)

No more rain, or not yet

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all if all there be

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Drizzly.

Depressing.

Sunless.

20.1 deg in here.

Barometer showing 1011 mBar.

Friday.

Smalls in the TD.

Shirts in the WM.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

It's overcast out but warm. Currently 18 degrees, forecast to reach 24 later but going to remain mostly cloudy. Barometer has dropped to 1012 mBar. Low chance of rain today.

First coffee being drunk. I delivered HWMBO his coffee while lays in bed reading the news.

HWMBO trundled the bin last night as I saw he'd pretty much filled it. I was off to bed at the time this fact came to light and couldn't be bothered to wait for him to finish stripping the meat off the duck bones he'd been making a stock from. He spent most of yesterday evening cooking duck multiple ways.

Comment

Morning all
                Dry, but overcast here. Warm and humid out walking earlier.
                Roofer doing his thing.

Garmin still down.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out but no sign of rain, 17°C with 24° forecast for later in the day

Comment

<taps screen: is this thing working?>

Walk enwalked.

Smalls out of TD.

Shirts out of WM into TD.

Shirts out of TD.

Shirts ironed (ish).

Cottons in WM.

'Tis all go & no mistake.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

What was 1 hour of conflict calls has just finished at 2.4 hours.
                      Now, if I change the . for an x, then I've got a full timesheet for the day.

It's thinking like this that shows the true contractor from the failures.

Comment

Working...
                      X