• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Very unhealthy lunch of a packet of Walkers MAX STRONG Fiery Peri-Peri crisps and a yoghurt.

Breakfast was a croissant.

Need to think about a proper dinner, that includes those vegetable things.
    You could try juice, it counts as a fruit.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      You could try juice, it counts as a fruit.
      I did have an orange in the afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I have some rhubarb in the freezer. I have been pondering what to do with it as it's been stewed with ginger and vanilla and is essentially ready for "something".

I also have two portions of stewed apple in the freezer. The obvious pairing may have to happen at some point.

Its ready for a hot day & ice cream?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

i had a boiled egg and a slice of buttery wholemeal toast for breakfast.
          and so far 3x40cl mugs of earl grey tea.
          just the job for a day of magic and wizardry.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

Drizzling steadily now

Comment

Still sunny out. 19 degrees.

The waste disposal technicians have arrived.

Comment

Freecell score: 93%, running average 83% (83.29%).

Lunch: Pea and ham soup (Heinz, Morrisons, reduced), ham and mustard sandwich on Morrisons multiseed bread, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Popped over to Iceland for a couple of bits during a brief hiatus in the drizzle (which has since resumed). It was pretty empty, and the few customers were a bit better at the old social distancing malarkey than in the early days of the lockdown

Comment

I was very undecided about what to have for lunch as I wanted something quick but everything seemed like effort.

I kept distracting myself from making a decision by doing things like reorganising the cupboard and moving packets of crackers (EXP Oct 2019) from one cupboard to another.

Eventually I decided to have soup and opened the last tin of Heinz Tomato Soup. Chucked in some chilli flakes and topped with a bit of grated cheddar.

Then I realised I didn't have any bread as I keep forgetting to make some. So, off to the freezer to see what I could find. Settled on a couple of mini pitta breads that defrost / warm up nice and quickly in the toaster.

Comment

Working...
                      X