• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am pleased to observe the front of building uplighters are still not fixed.

Comment

TFBSZ
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Entertainment (continued): the thing about Pluto (which sent me to sleep).

The Boy with No Brain on 5, at the same time as The Bomb on Smithsonian.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

morning all
          CBS with wispy bits.
          a little King Billy
          Tuesday

Comment

Morning all

Blue sky, no sign of cloud from my vantage point. Currently 16 degrees, forecast high of 21 with cloud cover increasing as the day progresses. High chance of rain this evening / overnight. Barometer up to 1019 mBar.

First coffee being drunk.

Comment

Morning all

Grey.

White sky.

Sunless.

No current precipitation.

Tuesday.

Comment

Morning all CBS, etc here. Very pleasant walk earlier.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Comment

Second coffee drunk.

Just remembered I put the oven on to pop a croissant in and then just left it. Croissant now in the oven and a timer set so I don't forget about that, too.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out, 16°C with a light breeze. Apparently it'll rain for a good long time later

I see I neglected to sign off last night, probably because I was busy experimenting with some gnarly SQL, off and on, right up until I went to sleep. For the record, the tellifying involved a further episode of Hanna S1

Though I kept pausing it as new ideas about how to bring the SQL into line occurred to me

Comment

Working...
                      X