• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bed linen #2 is now in the WM.

Bed linen #1 is draped about the usual places.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

Freecell score: 89%, running average 83%

Lunch: Heinz lentil (no so pffft) soup, Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt bread, ham & english mustard sandwich on same, red corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Still cold.

Still wet.

Still drizzly.

Bit breezy but nowt like yesterday.

Bored. Now.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Bed linen #2 is now out and draped.

Going to go for a walk up to my hairdressers to check for signs of life. I have an appointment booked for next Saturday so it'll be good to get an idea of how likely that is to go ahead.

Comment

One for Brillo

‘Thousands of sex robots that can learn and talk to go on sale for £12,000’

It's got to be cheaper than the wife. As long as they have an off button, I'm in.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Lazy, decadent lunch of a big bag of BBQ Hula Hoops

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                ‘Thousands of sex robots that can learn and talk to go on sale for £12,000’

It's got to be cheaper than the wife. As long as they have an off button, I'm in.
                Literally and figuratively?

Comment

Walk walked. Google maps says 2.2 miles done, with minimal teleporting. Pedometer says 5726 steps so far today.

The hairdresser was open and looking busy. My appointment for next week is confirmed.

Muggy and overcast out. Feels like it's trying to rain.

An ex colleague from previous clientCo saw me stomping along the road and stopped to say hello. He still has a job, which is really good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Literally and figuratively?
                    Like Flynn.

Freecell score in the neverending deluge: 93%, running average 83% (83.26%).

I suppose I'd better find another book to read.

So much choice & so little innerest.

The the history of computing book was inneresting enough in its way.

I'd heard of the Blattnerphone audio recorder that used steel tape, but I didn't realise the Univac I used nickel on phosphor bronze tape.

BBC - A History of the World - Object : Blattnerphone
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

The coffee and walnut cake made for my Mum (and Dad) has been iced and secured in its tin for the journey down the the parentals tomorrow.

I CBA to wash up the detritus yet. I may be exceptionally lazy and put the bits in the dishy. I rarely use it so it would be good to make sure there's no stagnant water lurking.

Comment

Working...
                      X