• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola mis companéros/companéras

Sun is not quite wearing his hat today, but at least its warmer.

New Telly arrives today, so that I can finally enjoy the 4K I have been paying for, for the last 5 years...Who knows I might even watch it for longer than "Countryfile" /"What's new on the Farm" lasts?

Ho-Hum, there goes the money I saved on V8 petrol over the last 3 months!
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning all

Dry (as in no current precipitation).

Dark.

Dank.

Damp.

Dreary.

Grey.

Sunless.

Thursday.

On the bright side, as ever, the plastics went to recycling and the bin bag went whereever bin bags go.

I managed to sleep well enough to stay in bed until 09:00 this morning.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

well, the CBS has been replaced by black as yer hat.
        had to put my desk light on
        more earl grey required, i think..............

Comment

Morning all.

Grey and murky out there.

CovKids driving me bloody mad. Their room is a bloody tip - gets "tidied" by them every day and then instead of going to sleep at night they trash the place again.

CovKid I has started hiding partially-eaten food up there. It's bloody awful. Not sure what I can do apart from empty the place out and leave them with nothing to make a mess.

Comment

Morning all

Blue skies earlier on the walk, now it's becoming more overcast.

In other news:
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              The app includes deleted posts from the thread
              Exercise bicycling done

Green ring not closed because the workouts app decided to ignore the first five minutes or so

Ah well, I'll make it up by recording trundling as an "Outside Walk" later

Now watching a live Zoom talk from Django User Group London (DJUGL)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Exercise bicycling done

Green ring not closed because the workouts app decided to ignore the first five minutes or so

Ah well, I'll make it up by recording trundling as an "Outside Walk" later

Now watching a live Zoom talk from Django User Group London (DJUGL)

Interesting quote from me.

Your post above is #331265

Comment

Telly-fitting fail - Curry's wouldn't do a fit on dot 'n dab...

My friend the Polish builder coming on Sat, so £135 refund from Curry's on the way!
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

My next property in Surrey is almost ready for the two African ladies to move in. I just have to set up the front door electronics and possibly get new lighting installed.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Interesting quote from me.

Your post above is #331265
                      I accidentally left that selected when I was working out how multiquote works

It sets a cookie with the postid of the posts

Comment

Working...
                      X