• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I read his post as tongue in cheek reporting of how the Panorama programme represented things. They do tend towards the overly preachy/dramatic in style.
    Fair enough. I clearly didn't!

The BBC seem so good at quoting "an unnamed source" who later turns out to be a Labour activist. Seen it a couple of times. Funnily enough, someone on Facebook was complaining about it last night and questioning why he should keep paying money to a politically biased organisation.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      That's what I do. I think they're only using a small amout of starter in whatever recipe they're following and are doing the throw half away method of feeding. And I'm not sure they're taking it for a walk around the garden either.

Mine gets left by the kitchen window for 10 mins if it's warm out (which it has been) as a walk around my patio takes less than 30 seconds

It only needs a walk round the garden when you're creating the starter - that's all about collecting the natural yeast in the air. Once it's started, no need to walk it, just feed it.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

UnDry.

UnSunny.

Wet.

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Grey sky.

Allegedly Wednesday.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Your driver is on his way to Stop Number 1

You are Stop Number 53

Has anyone been Stop Number 1 ?
          Married

Comment

Drivel for century
            Married

Comment

asdf
              Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                asdf

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey, damp, 7°C - just like it used to be back when we were allowed out

Comment

the sun has got its hat on
                    hip hip hip, hooray!

the alligators are being quiet today.
                    i think they learned their lesson yesterday.
                    'you mess wi' the rest, but no wi' the best!'

Comment

Dry, bright grey, but no breaks in the clouds.

Good news: Car is theft-proof
                      Bad news: because its battery is dead so the doors won't even open.

Seriously considering selling it because I'm not going to need one any time soon.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X