• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning all

Daily Report
    ########

Location - WFH

Weather - Chilly start to the morning but looks promising, blue skies and sunny.

Parish Notes - I am seriously fed up with WFH - admittedly I shall only be working until 13:00 today. Off to Anglesey tomorrow to do some work on the house before it's sold. Might get a spot of fishing in before I come home. We'll see.

Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
      Morning all

Friday, end of another week

Weather - Chilly start, blue sky, sun just peeking from light cloud covering

Breakfast - weetabix (3), OJ, Bacon (3) and Egg (2) sandwich, tomato sauce on white bread

Lunch - Chicken Adobo (we had Chowder yesterday as a change to yesterdays menu)
      'effin heathen!
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        'effin heathen!
        Should be called AndyCarbs with all that for breakfast!
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Morning all

CBS, etc. Pleasant walk earlier, guineafowl making a racket. Go Live weekend in full swing.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

sunny, have hangover (birthday party for one of our neighbours all standing in the cul de Sac drinking wine 2 metres apart BYOB & Glass obviously) so more Gumble-esque.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Should be called AndyCarbs with all that for breakfast!

hey lets hope he is doing the exercise with it I thought that was 2 days breakfast and I really like my food!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

And another 4 day weekend begins.

Blue sky, sunny, yadiya.

I forgot to confirm the trundling of bins last night. They have just been collected.

Bread turned out ok. A bit of a closer texture than you'd normally get from a sourdough but then I tend to find those artisan loves with more holes than bread somewhat annoying. Tastes nice, so that's the main thing.

First coffee being drunk.

Undecided whether to join a 30 min meeting at 1130, considering I won't be paid for it. But as I do lots of SFA most days you could say I've been paid in advance. Not that I've been paid for March yet. Damn those 45 day terms! What permie would stand for that??

Comment

There are people standing out the front entrance to my block of flats chatting. You can tell from the conversation they are not of the same household. I do hope they are observing social distancing rules.

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

Sunny.

Coolish side of not so coolish really.

Friday.

Apple blossom shining in the sun.

Smalls done & pegged out.

Sheets in WM2, shirts in WM1.

Unbridled excitement at the prospect of the day.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/produc...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Why that one? It seemed good enough, had an “Amazon bestseller” flag, was available for next day delivery, and most important of all: it was one of the cheapest

Why get it in the first place? I’d been vaguely thinking of getting one for a while, mainly out of idle curiosity, and then read this in the NY Times:
                      Thank you, I looked but was a bit confuzzled by the choice on offer

Very popular, showing out of stock
                      We are subjected to daily temp checks on arrival, and have been supplied with copious amount of ppe sanitizer etc
                      Last edited by Anonimouse; 24 April 2020, 09:05.

Comment

Working...
                      X