• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had an enjoyable morning with CovKid2. She really is bouncy and fun this morning. Not quite sure how but she's 3 next month...

Comment

beep
      Married

Comment

beep2
        Married

Comment

beep3
          Married

Comment

beep4
            Married

Comment

beeeeeeeeeeeep
              Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                beeeeeeeeeeeep

Comment

While I was doing some work HWMBO emptied the WM, hung out its contents and put the next load on.

I bought some Waitrose mini hot cross buns with my last Ocado order and have just eaten one. The butter is a bit cold (I keep it in the kitchen, not in the fridge) so I was forced to spread it a bit thicker than normal.

Now I may have to have another as I really do prefer them toasted.

Comment

Smalls out of the TD, cottons into the TD, shirts into WM1, sheets still in WM2 (it's slower), jeans awaiting express wash in WM2, then it'll be sheets on the line for a bit of a blow, except there's no wind.

Lunch today will include a Ginsters Moroccan vegan pasty thing which I buy coz it actually tastes nice & of something unlike most of my salt free diet.

Plus the inevitable baked beans.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

lunch was cumberland sausages.
                      inna bun.
                      with HP sauce.
                      and 80Cl of earl grey tea.

Comment

Working...
                      X