• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This lurgy seems to be moving from nose to chest, causing some feeling of shortness of breath

Only got a slight temperature. I’m sure it’s fine

Comment

^^ There was a woman in the post office queue who sounded as if her lungs were about to be coughed up.

If I die in the next 14 days you'll know who to blame.

The evening's entertainment is pencilled in as "Sergeant York" since we seem to be on a C. O. sort of theme at the moment.

Unlike PFC Doss he comes around to the idea of offing the opposition.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        This lurgy seems to be moving from nose to chest, causing some feeling of shortness of breath

Only got a slight temperature. I’m sure it’s fine
        Married

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          DrS, was there every anywhere decent to post other than TPD?
          Monday Links...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Monday Links...
            Which reminded me to bump the thread....

Comment

Beautiful afternoon. Warm in the sunshine, breeze not too annoying. Fluffy clouds, albeit some are a bit grey.

Comment

Tea: the last (thankfully) of Sunday's roast beef, with carrots & onions, the amount of hot smoked paprika in the mix made it moderately more inneresting than previous meals; orange segments and custard; 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Grey, dark, dank, sunless and raining.

Ho hum.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

HWMBO has arrived for another visit

We are off to Tirana next weekend, after I finish at ClientCo. Well, hopefully. It's not been cancelled yet.

Comment

Very windy out

Rain’s due in an hour or two

Comment

The lurgy seems to be improving slightly. Still feel debilitated, but the last couple of evenings I’ve felt worse by this time. And various bits that were aching a bit don’t ache quite as much

Comment

Working...
                      X