• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Who're you? the polis?
    No. I am the Babylon....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Links are up

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        The evening's entertainment:

Oak Island Nutjobs: found 3 parallel walls backfilled with clay in Smith's Cove.

No idea of the relevance, may be associated with the box drains.

Some Californian nutjob waffled on about the Knights Templar, the French, the American Revolution, Some flag that George Washington invented in 1776, and the nutjobs showed a stone on a beach which had a very similar inscription on it to the tree on the flag.

No sign of Gary.

The geotech in the swamp got done overnight to reduce interference from wind noise.

And that's more or less it until the next season.

Followed by "Highlander: Endgame" which I didn't understand much of since it involves the tv series I've never watched: as in who the feck is Duncan McCloud?

Seemed to be mostly martial arts which was pretty tedious with much pressing of buttons to find out how much fecking longer it was running.

This one did have the advantage of not being 4:3.
        Many thanks.

Comment

Getting grey out there now

Comment

Greeting from Leeds where younger twins uni interview is 90 minutes earlier than she expected (she thought it would be at 2 it started at 12:30)

eek
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Further supplies of fatballs purchased from Wilko for my feathered friends.

Walk walked in wan sunshine, quite breezy out there.

Lunch: beans on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast, bramble jelly sandwich, 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lunch was tomato and basil soup with chilli croutons from the canteen.

It was good enough.

Comment

Found 2 pitas in the fridge - they weren't furry, so toasted them and have added cheese and tomatoes. They are now in the oven, letting the cheese melt a bit.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Sardines-in-tomato-sauce toasties for lunch. Lovely stuff

Interested parties should be aware that, as far as I know, they don’t do sardines in brown sauce. All further comment should be directed to John West’s New Products Division

Comment

Colleague's wife lives near Streatham. Apparently loads of cop cars round there - some sort of stabbing. Nothing on BBC yet. Maybe it is a common occurence round there....

Comment

Working...
                      X