• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back the the future on the box tonight, this time in the form of ST:TNG; first S3E9, The Vengeance Factor (TV Episode 1989), which turned out to be one of the rather clunky ones, and then S3E10 The Defector (TV Episode 1990), which was much better, as the ones involving the Romulans tend to be

Much milder out tonight: still at 6°C, with what seems to be complete cloud cover but no rain

Goodnight all

Comment

Dark and foggy today.

But a balmy 8 degrees.

Happy Wednesday

Comment

Morning all

Apparently whatever woke me at 05:15 managed to do it again but I went back to sleep until a more bearable hour.

Dry (as in no current precipitation).

Damp from the looks of it.

Sky blue in parts with fluffy pink clouds.

Warmer at 17 deg in here.

Wednesday.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Really cheesed off to be back. I am trying to avoid CUK. Very sad to be forced here. I will try to run away further this time.

However I do miss my tpd friends! Hope you are all well?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Really cheesed off to be back. I am trying to avoid CUK. Very sad to be forced here. I will try to run away further this time.

All good here!

Comment

Morning kiddies

WFH today.

It's going to be a good day because some charity is coming by this afternoon to take away a load of tat that someone else can make use of. Although it doesn't look like I'm gaining much space. Where does it all come from??

Comment

morning
                grey
                overcast
                gloomy

meh

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey start, and misty enough that it's probably on the foggy side outside the city; 6°C and climbing

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Morning Scourer

Hope the various breakages are healing nicely <- manly

Comment

Morning all

Murky here, which is a shame. I had a work call yesterday that was until 7.15pm (team in the US). One of the UK guys phoned me afterwards to say that he didn't want me to be working before 11am today to make up for last night.

I had planned to do a bit more chicken fence building.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X