• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    HWMBO is properly poorly : I hope he's better by Saturday as he had organised a lunch with lots of old university friends.

I had planned to WFH tomorrow anyway so I'm pleased I'll be around to keep an eye on him.
    Pleae give HWMBO a from all at tpd.

Try not to cook for him! You don't want to make him worse!

Comment

In theory I am on holiday until Thursday next week. But as I have been immobile I am very bored. Luckily prod issue today so I could jump in! It is so nice to have something "useful" to do.

Comment

Breakfast just arrived - a fruit bowl.

Comment

Morning all

Grey grey grey grey grey.

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Drizzly.

Foggy.

Warm in here at 18.5 deg this morning.

Shirts in the WM, due out about 10:00ish.

Breakfast this morning began with two chocolate cherry liqueurs which just happened to cross my path.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Hey DrS. When did you first start contracting? Any interest in this thread https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ce-1993-a.html

Comment

Cleaner is cleaning.

We are going out to lunch! I reckon I can walk from car door to cafe.

Comment

Pension details arrived in the post. The excitement!

I spoke to my sister. No exciting news.

For excitement I might have to do washing.

Or maybe get MrsBP to clip my hair.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Breakfast just arrived - a fruit bowl.
                  a fruitcake would be more appropriate

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    No trundling tonight, as the season of festive inconvenience means the bins are being done on Saturday.
                    Trundling (not that I have anything to trundle but am using the accepted terminology nonetheless) was done last night. Collections are Tuesdays and Fridays or next working day if one of those is a bank holiday. I heard the noise of the recycling bag (full of bottles, not much else) being picked up at 0730 this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      recycling bag (full of bottles, not much else)
                      So we see what your diet is like.

Comment

Working...
                      X