• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have been to visit the parentals today and, to my dismay, the rest of the family turned up. Fortunately, SiL was in good humour for a change.

HWMBO turned poorly on the way home, nothing to do with my driving of course. Hopefully it's not the same bug I had.

Comment

They’re doing football (soccer variety) over the river this evening, and the visitors are from the land of my birth. I should probably be enthused or something; but I’m not

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Have been to visit the parentals today and, to my dismay, the rest of the family turned up. Fortunately, SiL was in good humour for a change.

HWMBO turned poorly on the way home, nothing to do with my driving of course. Hopefully it's not the same bug I had.
        Delayed reaction to the CUK do, probably

Comment

Tea was chili con carne with rice.

Nice enough and slightly hotter than the previous unfrozen serving the other day.

Sweet was stewed apple and custard, with 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea rounding it all off.

The evening's viewing should round off The Dresden Files, with sufficient time left to sample an ep or two of Smiley's People.

Can't believe it's 40 years since Tinker Tailor which I originally enjoyed in glorious black & white.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Silly thought. Wouldn't life be more artistic if we'd never invented straight lines?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Silly thought. Wouldn't life be more artistic if we'd never invented straight lines?
              It would make a few things more challenging but maybe that's due to being indoctrinated into the straight line way of thinking

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                It would make driving tougher.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  They’re doing football (soccer variety) over the river this evening, and the visitors are from the land of my birth. I should probably be enthused or something; but I’m not
                  I think it is 0-0 so far.

Comment

Dinner was ham and pineapple.

Comment

I was watching the mask earlier. But got tired. Recording the rest for tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X