• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Careful,, you'll get me banned.

Dare one mention "Gunga Din"?

A better man than I am by far.

38 home.

Through Skewen.

In the ongoing deluge.

Dry it ain't.

Cold and wet it is.

Very misty.

I'd prefer it if it wasn't.
    i'm more likely to get banned.mother hen don't like me

hissing it down in soggy sarf herts.

pissy afternoon wif ra band after recording today, fish finger sarnie for whatever it's called.

with HP sauce.

now what's on telly??

Comment

Bought the album Spirit of '76 off iTunes earlier. Shortly afterwards, I noticed the CD of it on the shelf immediately behind where I was sitting listening to it; turns out I bought it off Amazon two years and five days ago, and had left it there waiting to be ripped

Comment

It appears my 2016 batch of wine is possibly a smidgen stronger than the 7% that I measured it before bottling.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          It appears my 2016 batch of wine is possibly a smidgen stronger than the 7% that I measured it before bottling.
          'hic' - s'good innit??

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Generally OK

The kidney potassium level is "a bit off" though, so he wants that test done again, so I'm back again next Friday for more bloodsucking. At least it's not a fasting test this time

In connection with that, he asked how long I'd been taking one of the assorted drugs he prescribes, but once he learned I'd been on it since the first heart attack he decided it probably wasn't that. Anyway, if the next test comes back normal, it can just be dismissed as an anomaly; so now, we wait

Liver function test was all OK, which is remarkable considering

sounds positive!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Liver function test was all OK, which is remarkable considering
              Once the liver has died completely, it no longer releases the enzymes the the LFT detects.

However, if that were the case, I suspect you'd be looking rather yellow.

So I'd take it as a green light to carry on as before.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                'hic' - s'good innit??
                Discovered 36 bottles of it that I forgot I had, then there’s the cider from 2017, and I’ve not even bottled last year’s yet.

No, it’s not all going tonight, even though The Wife (tm) has gone out for a ladies night out to see “Rumours of Fleetwood Mac”

Comment

Discovered 36 bottles of it that I forgot I had, then there’s the cider from 2017, and I’ve not even bottled last year’s yet.

No, it’s not all going tonight, even though The Wife (tm) has gone out for a ladies night out to see “Rumours of Fleetwood Mac”
                  must be potent if you can forget three cases

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    must be potent if you can forget three cases
                    If only I had a still, it would be a bit more potent.

As for forgetting them, they were in my workshop with various (important) pieces of wood (set aside for when they will be needed,) sitting on top of the boxes

Comment

If only I had a still, it would be a bit more potent.

As for forgetting them, they were in my workshop with various (important) pieces of wood (set aside for when they will be needed,) sitting on top of the boxes
                      THE BLUE FLAME - ALCOHOL - FEATURES - EXPATS.org.uk

there ye go

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X