• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been watching lots of my neighbours scraping cars this morning, while i sit in my comfy office drinking tea.
    Poor buggers

Comment

Does that make me a BAD person??

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny out there today

However, judging by the fact that the frost remains in situ on bits of roof that aren't in direct sunlight, and lingers for a while even on those that are, I suspect it's also bloody freezing

I'm not planning on going any distance to find out, though

Comment

This afternoon's Awfully Big Adventure has been an amble over to Sainsbury's Local for a few bits, then onwards to the Amazon Locker to pick up a few books.

It didn't leave me feeling particularly breathless, which is presumably a Good Sign

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Morning All

And Happy Xmas

Since the app stopped working I get less chance to post.

Which i am sure most of you will feel is a disappointment.

Tapatalk can cure that... !
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

In the German bier tent in St. George’s sq Glasgow

Eek jr won 2kg of Oreo biscuits even though we told her to go for the toblerone
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                In the German bier tent in St. George’s sq Glasgow

Eek jr won 2kg of Oreo biscuits even though we told her to go for the toblerone
                I took twins and 2 other children to McDonalds in December then to Morrisons for a treat. One thing.

I did not know they do a massive (4.5kg) Tobleron for £57...

Comment

Salmon for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Salmon for dinner.
                    Haddock, i'm having

Comment

Couple of lamb chops off of the half lamb what I bought

Pissy Old Lady House news; all the upstairs ceilings are down. This wasn't part of the original plan, but I was making such an arse of the overboarding idea that the only sensible option was to rip out all the original stuff and do it properly. It then turned out that the original boarding operation had been performed prior to the installation of the internal walls So, what with having to be careful for the bits i've already plastered, it turned into a bit of an epic, rather than the hammer swinging enjoyment it could have been.

Onwards and upwards though, tomorrow I can start with a clean slate (amber snow warnings permitting).

Comment

Working...
                      X