• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    It's strange that some posts have been removed from TPD however....

My new years resolution will be to wean myself off this site...
    No, look a bit harder. They've just been moved to General.

That's where the bitching should stay.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I was going to try cooking a chicken in the slow cooker, but it's too big to fit

So I'm slow roasting it in the oven instead. Roast dinner today, and chicken soup in the slow cooker tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Did a box set binge yesterday - Peaky Blinders series 1 in one go.

Have been told I have to watch it. Quite good so far.
        Snap!

We did the same (well not quite - half a series an eve). Halfway through S2 now. Excellent stuff
        Do what thou wilt

Comment

Why was my "Morning All" post moved to https://forums.contractoruk.com/general/125777-missing-point.html?

Mods had too much sherry?
          Last edited by Dark Black; 31 December 2017, 16:27.
          Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
            Why was my "Morning All" post moved to https://forums.contractoruk.com/general/125777-missing-point.html?

Mods had too much sherry?
            Ah I missed your post. sorry DB. I've moved it back now.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Ah I missed your post. sorry DB. I've moved it back now.
              with great power, goes great responsibility
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Sainsbury's has some faux fur throws greatly reduced in their sale, so I've had a couple delivered. They make the place look a bit Bet Lynch, but they're just the thing to wrap myself up in and keep nice and warm whilst curled up in my armchair during my medically-enforced January of idleness

Comment

Cat flap locked. All 3 cats in. Its going to get noisy for them later.

Comment

Has NF prepared Monday links already? Or will they be prepared with a hangover.....

Comment

I just received a PM from one of the scheme enquiry posters.

Comment

Working...
                      X