• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all! Long time, no drivel.

Comment

Pretty much dead in the office today. Only a few people scattered around and everyone is off to the Christmas do in an hour anyone.

Time for me to clear off soon - to the pub for lunch and then home.

Comment

And today is the day we handed back the keys to our rented house, meaning that's all over with and we can sort out work on the house we actually own.

Luckily we managed to get both the electrician (for extra sockets) and plumber (for radiators) in before we moved furniture. There'd be no chance at the moment - place is a post-move bombsite!

Comment

Ham and lentil soup for lunch again - this time with ham, as my mother remembered to add that before she shipped the rest of the soup over here last night

Comment

Meh. KERB on the Quay has finished for the year. Was hoping for a final burger tomorrow. What a crock. CW is pretty empty today - fowsunds of furloughs kicked in no doubt.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Meh. KERB on the Quay has finished for the year. Was hoping for a final burger tomorrow. What a crock. CW is pretty empty today - fowsunds of furloughs kicked in no doubt.
              OMG.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Bit late but..

Did the xmas food shop earlier, was relieved to find it wasn't as busy as I'd feared.. not much difference to a normal Saturday really.. which was nice.

Now no need to mix with the great unwashed until after xmas
                Do what thou wilt

Comment

Just walked down to the town centre

I was feeling a bit lightheaded by the time I got to the top of the High Street, so I went around the block and came back. Still, that’s a walk of a little over a mile, and the journey back was up a (very, very gentle) hill

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
                    Bit late but..

Did the xmas food shop earlier, was relieved to find it wasn't as busy as I'd feared.. not much difference to a normal Saturday really.. which was nice.

Now no need to mix with the great unwashed until after xmas
                    I need to go to the supermarket on Saturday morning for a few bits but I will be the great unwashed as I'm going immediately after exercise class
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

WFH today. Very busy with an obscure prod issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X