• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFBSZ
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

This evening's first feature, rather than being the collector's edition of Dr Strangelove, was, in fact, the producers/directors commentary on the pilot ep of "Person of Interest".

It's much sharper on dvd than the nice soft LP VHS that I originally watched.

And tomorrow being an accursed skool day, I suppose I'd better go to bed.

Back is playing up a bit this evening.

Might have done a bit too much recently.

Can see bits of floor in ZeityTowers now, if you look hard, with the light on.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        TFBSZ
        This. Nn all!

Comment

Tonight's entertainment opened with S1E1 of The Sweeney as it had been so long since I'd watched the show that I'd forgotten where I was (somewhere towards the end of the second series, I think), so I went back to the beginning

This featured, among others, a remarkably softly-spoken Brian Blessed, though (spoiler alert in case anybody's missed this between 1974 and now) he came to a sticky end

And then I continued with the forgotten-where-I-was-because-it's-been-so-long theme by going back to S1E1 of The Americans - though this confounded me slightly as, being an American pilot episode, it was a lot longer than a normal one, meaning I've stayed up later than planned

Bin day tomorrow, so I'd better get to sleep! Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all Happy invoicing day, happy Friday, oh and happy birthday to The Wife (tm)
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                10 mins to the start of the ZeitHols.

Which will, as usual, be entirely spent mowing lawns, cutting hedges & doing DIY.
                How right I was.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Bin day tomorrow, so I'd better get to sleep! Goodnight all
                Really?

Ours goes back a day coz of the BH.

Oh.

And here I am, sat in the slough of despond again, gently field stripping the glock.

Well that's done & dusted.

Bored. Now.
                Last edited by zeitghost; 1 September 2017, 07:45.

Comment

Morning denizens

Bright sunny start out there today

I was up at seven to open the gate for the bin folk, then back to bed for a bit more kip. Coffee is now brewing, and I'm seriously considering making myself a cooked breakfast

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Really?

Ours goes back a day coz of the BH.
                  They used to do something along those lines, then they stopped - I don't know why

Comment

T-0

Enjoying my bench day

Sun is shining - cycle is planned to meet HyperD for a spot of leisurely lunch

Comment

Exercise done...
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X