• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Grr

Agency has paid me for the month less 3p - I haven't got a clue why they haven't paid that 3p but its going to take more than 3p of my time to fix it...
    Add it on to the next invoice with interest & penalties
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Morning all last day in Italy, have to get our luggage off the hill before the lifts open, hence the early start.
      Very delicately phrased but still awkward on your last morning. Call down and ask the concierge whether he has a small roll of carpet. He'll do the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
        Very delicately phrased but still awkward on your last morning. Call down and ask the concierge whether he has a small roll of carpet. He'll do the rest.
        A cyclist went past WTFH's room?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Grr

Agency has paid me for the month less 3p - I haven't got a clue why they haven't paid that 3p but its going to take more than 3p of my time to fix it...
          In 1987 I was working at a bank. They had to remit 2/3 of something. Sent 66 instead of 67. Pence. Took several grand to sort that out.....

Comment

Days starting to get longer. However I still feel like dirt.

Comment

Some very good news from my other forum. HMRC and the group have agreed list of common issues. So a date for FTTT can be set.

Comment

On the other forum CUK was mentioned the other day. Out of about 500 posters, only 3 ever look on CUK now. The early experiences put them off for life.

Comment

One year I got all those now on the other forum to vote for me as CUK poster of the year. I still lost to AtW and NLUK!

Comment

Email from admin the other day noting my lack of brown envelope for CUK poster of the year. I did give it to WTFH to pass on.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Some very good news from my other forum. HMRC and the group have agreed list of common issues. So a date for FTTT can be set.

Regarding your next post is that a particular area within the forum or the entire site?
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X