• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    What is this "thing"? Does it have a name? I think you have time to find out exactly what it is and how it works....
    "Carescape Telemetry T4", it says on it, next to a General Electric logo.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      "Carescape Telemetry T4", it says on it, next to a General Electric logo.
      Mmm linky
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        I just Googled it too - yes, it's one of those

Comment

I just Googled it too - yes, it's one of those
          Any more news on when you're going to get your angioplasty?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Any more news on when you're going to get your angioplasty?
            No word has yet been sent to us mere mortals by the ancient race that controls access to the cath lab

It may not even be an angioplasty - they'll do the angiogram, then start stenting me up if they find anything worth stenting while they're in there.

I've got to have an echocardiogram as well. Not sure why that is also taking forever, as I've had one before and it just seemed to be a room downstairs containing a young lady with an ultrasound machine, rather than whatever awful majesty cloaks the Masters and Mistresses of Arterial Catheterisation.

Comment

My sister and her husband are coming to visit me. It's very good of them to drive all the way up here, but I told them repeatedly I didn't want any visitors. I wish people wouldn't feel entitled to overrule you on these things just because you're supposed to be "ill"

I should have asked them to bring some crisps. I could just go a bag of cheese and onion (which I like despite hating cheese, but that's another kettle of fish).

Comment

The room I'm in, along with a couple of other chaps, has a sign on the door: "Seminar room no. 23"

To be fair, it's about as exciting in here as most seminars

Comment

The room I'm in, along with a couple of other chaps, has a sign on the door: "Seminar room no. 23"

To be fair, it's about as exciting in here as most seminars

are you comparing it to boring conference or interesting conference...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    are you comparing it to boring conference or interesting conference...
                    Isn't the second an oxymoron?

Comment

Lunch scoffed.
                      Bacon, camembert and cranberry sauce on lightly toasted seedy wholemeal bread.
                      nutritious and delicious.

Comment

Working...
                      X