• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    "RED" being the original is extremely silly but very enjoyable.

Especially Helen Mirren with the M2HB.

Having watched "RED2" a week or so ago, I have little recollection of it.

I have rather more recollection of "RED" which I watched the day before.
    Caught an episode of Mythbusters where they tested out the scene from RED where John Malkovich's character shoots an RPG in mid air, the resulting detonation then doing for the launcher of said ordnance.

Turns out it was more likely to be the other way around, with Mr Malkovich being being splattered by a stream of molten copper from the RPG detonation.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Next thing you know they'll be saying you can't play baseball with a live grenade as per the same scene.

Tommyrot!

It's a documentary.

Comment

That's the shopping done. As it happens, not needing very much turns out to be a good reason to stock up on various non-perishable things which I normally either forget or don't bother getting because I already have enough to carry

And my crowdfunded CD and t-shirt from Rodney Slater's Parrots arrived while I was out

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Is there a bike race on?
          Nah the utilities - Gas, Thames Water, electricity have decided to dig up every bloody road they can think off.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Next thing you know they'll be saying you can't play baseball with a live grenade as per the same scene.

Tommyrot!

It's a documentary.
            Can confirm: I watched it most attentively and saw no special effects whatsoever, just a stark depiction of events reminiscent of the Italian neorealist movement of the post-war years

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Nah the utilities - Gas, Thames Water, electricity have decided to dig up every bloody road they can think off.
              Have they claimed it "causes less disruption" to do it during the school holidays?

Comment

I have been feeling a bit under the weather last few days. Finally realized it was down to not taking enough vitamin c the last few days. I have upped the dosage now.

Comment

I have a similar problem with crystal meth.

Though the feeling of insects crawling under one's skin is a bit disturbing.

Comment

Storm over Brum, Thunder and Lightening. (Not very very frightening).

qh
                    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I have been feeling a bit under the weather last few days. Finally realized it was down to not taking enough vitamin c the last few days. I have upped the dosage now.
                      More orange juice in the vodka?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X