• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deep joy.

The rubbing down of The New Door has begun.

I see the fun has started again in Spain.

Feck me, Carolyn Quinn is a crap interviewer and no mistake.

She irritates me even more than the wannabe comedian Eddie Mair.

http://www.screwfix.com/p/xpelair-gx...chen-fan/1102d

http://www.diy.com/departments/cata-...m/81195_BQ.prd
    Last edited by zeitghost; 18 August 2017, 09:51.

Comment

Home, and weekend!

Bugger of a journey back, due to things like a broken-down lorry on the A14 near the Mighty Windmills of Kelmarsh, and a car that had been on fire on the dual carriageway up from the motorway

For the record, the sheep have been back this week in the Field of the Giant Mushrooms

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Had a sausage and rasher of bacon in the fridge that needed to be finished off, so those in a sandwich with a bag of plain crisps constitutes today's lunch
        I didn't eat the crisps in the end

Comment

To the shop for urgent medical supplies beer

Though I need to decide what to have for dinner before starting on that

It's a nice sunny evening out there. Quite a contrast to the storm-tossed cityscape of this morning

Comment

Staring a Jo Johnson on the telly. He looked normal until the end of the interview then showed some of those Boris Johnson madness.

Channel 4 new is interesting. Now they are showing Grace Mugabe who beat up a model in South Africa. She is trying to claim diplomatic immunity and the SA are trying to stop her.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Comment

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Listening to TMS for the first ever Day/Night test match. They used a pink ball. (which got mentioned ad infinitum).

qh
                      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X