• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Utterly knackered. Thank God it's Friday tomorrow
    And it's here!

'Morning all.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day again

BUT…

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      And it's here!

'Morning all.
      WMSS!

Comment

Morning all TFIF, etc.
        The Wife (tm) is off work today, so no dog walk for me, and given the clemency of the weather, I'm quite happy with that.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

If you had a headache, you'd take aspirin. You've been through a hell of a lot - the happy pills are probably a better bet than the gin bottle.

FWIW, I took them a few years ago, only for a few months. There were some very weird side effects (yawning continually and feeling quite spaced out) but they really did help - broke the cycle of negative thinking that I was inflicting upon myself.

Give them a chance, but also look at other things you can do - make a plan to do something that you'll enjoy. Oh, and get a kitten
            I took a tricyclic antidepressant in 1988. It seemed to work quite well, the only thing I noticed was a fine motor tremor but others seemed to notice that it had changed me somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Just wait for the end of term and hope voluntary redundancy appears again...
              My very thoughts.

Comment

Morning all
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Oh.

And I've got this as well:

Dupuytren's contracture - NHS Choices

Comment

How is everyone on this sunny and not so sunny (make your mind up weather) Friday?
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Mr N had an interview yesterday, his first since he's started looking. 2 hour schlep on the train only to have a 30 min interview and the interviewers to say at the end "you're a good fit, but we need someone who speaks Dutch".

Seems the pimp never checked if he did speak cloggy (he doesn't), nor did she seem to know that that was required.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X