• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ZeitLurgie was sufficiently unpleasant to lead to a singularly disturbed night's "sleep".

Had to suck a cough sweet & I can still taste it.

It helped with the sore throat though.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        Think it was Reloaded for the second, then the Animatrix, then Revolutions...
        Cheers. I didn't bother in the end - sleep overtook me

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Hardknott pass - top choice for testing it out

Appears to work ok on Firefox. Sheep in the road appear in the rear view mirror for added authenticity Just need to find some twunt who's got themselves stuck and test that bit now
          Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Ah, that didn't take long. They've stopped for a picnic though, rather than actually being stalled on a hairpin. Only a matter of time I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            The ZeitLurgie was sufficiently unpleasant to lead to a singularly disturbed night's "sleep".

Had to suck a cough sweet & I can still taste it.

It helped with the sore throat though.
            Urgh

Comment

The Richard III stuff is happening. I think he'll be at the end of the road in about an hour.

Not sure that gives me enough time to get dressed and amble down there, so I'll give up now and carry on eating this packet of Tuc

Comment

He's gone past. That's that then, until the next mediaeval monarch gets dug up beneath the Cyprus Kebab Shop.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Caveats: only tested on Safari, modern browser required, etc. etc.

It's not even a prototype, just some bits of code slung together and stirred

EDIT: if you leave Street View for the map then go back in, it doesn't re-initialise properly. Resize your browser, even by just a pixel, and it'll sort itself out. I'm not going to bother working out what's going on and fixing it now, because I'm off to the pub soon
                  Wow, excellent stuff Nick!

You are God-like !!!!

You got some free time to come up North and build us an app ?!

Comment

All grubbed out.

Comment

Camera liked the restaurant so much, it decided to stay there...

Comment

Working...
                      X