• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Thank you. I need the He's been hard work.
    seems to be standard with a lot of teenage boys and into some men.

Nephew, 2 Godsons and a couple of other Friends kids have had 'not sure what to do teenage years' a trade has frequently helped.

As you say a good (or bad) woman might help. best of luck.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Unless you are on a web cam then why not do both?
      It may be too soon. I don't want to get squiffy now.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Oi DaveB

Can you give me the short version of the Public Contract thread that you started?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            It may be too soon. I don't want to get squiffy now.
            It's never too early.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Can you give me the short version of the Public Contract thread that you started?
              PM'd you.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                It's never too early.
                Twisted my arm. Pinot Grigio while waiting for my Moules Frites
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Still at ClientCorp

Comment

Finally home

I was hoping to get the thing I was working on done and dusted before I left. There's one final thing to sort out, but I can't do it without checking something with another chap, who'd already left. I'll try to get it sorted out in the first hour tomorrow, because after that we've got an all-day planning session for all teams, as we reach the end of one product development cycle and begin another (they're quarterly, which sounds most un-agile to me; but hey ho). And there's another all-dayer on Wednesday. Beats working, I suppose

Comment

Folkestone and back again : a cyclists tale : by Brillo Baggins

Puncture before I left! Felt awful the whole way. Now completely sh4gged out.

Going into the agency tomorrow to hand over documentation for new job. Despite rate not being agreed yet!

Comment

Working...
                      X