• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Yes, he's working for a plumber, but on minimum wage-ish, but hopefully acquiring skills for the future. He's had lots of problems with addiction, and just getting himself straightened out but old habits die hard and I am scared to ask too many questions - I prefer to delude myself that everything is fine.
    <-Lizardly.

ZeitSis didn't have that particular problem with ZeitNephew, but he has other medical type problems.

Comment

I suspect what he needs is a good woman. But I also suspect a good woman wouldn't have him, so I guess I'm stuck!
      ZeitNephew has been rather lucky on that front.

Comment

Feck me this thing has just changed its screen resolution again.

I hates this tablet oriented crap.

Comment

I find Sky at Night rather uninteresting now it's devoid of Patrick Moore.

Comment

Well despite wot it said in the sky guide, Longmire on TCM finished before 22:00.

Which made the recording of 50 and NCIS LA non problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              <-Lizardly.

ZeitSis didn't have that particular problem with ZeitNephew, but he has other medical type problems.

Thank you. I need the He's been hard work.

Comment

Ooh, last minute change to tomorrow's links!

Comment

Thank you. I need the He's been hard work.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Cold out this morning. I suspect there'll be frost on the car

Comment

Working...
                      X