• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Morning denizens

Today's special treat is an attack of gout, to go with my aching ribs

Hours of fun
      <-Lizardly.

Oh.

Sorry.

Forgot about the ribs, there, for a moment.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning all, cold start with a light frosting of snow this morning.

Cat has been out for his post breakfast excursions and come back in again sharpish. He is now demanding cuddles and has vey cold paws.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

jeez for the good of morale at client co it has been decided that we all need to move desk to create some new synergies

:sigh:

so they have now tried to cram us in where we do not fit

the fun bit is us newcomers who get in early have taken the desk of the people who we know are going to be most upset about having to move (even though we are all supposed to hot desk)

should all calm down in a few days and I can creep off back to my little hole

Comment

Gah, forgot my earphones!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Gah, forgot my earphones!
                Have a look in your desk drawer. They might be next to a pack of tampons

Comment

It's Monday again isn't it. FFS!

Comment

Feck me, it's like the Marie Celeste again.

Chap I work with is off sick & it's end of semester, so no esteemed customers.

Deep & abiding joy.

The only person I've seen this morning was the cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Have a look in your desk drawer. They might be next to a pack of tampons
                      The problem is indeed the desk move. I had a spare pair in the drawer, but as I emptied the drawers, they're no longer there. It is possible they're kicking around in my car somewhere - will have a looky at lunchtime.

Comment

Working...
                      X