• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    You interested in Grub Club on Tour? Cloggers a possibility for March, and Bruges for September/October ish.

Join norrahe's fb group
    He's already a member.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Off on this damn course tomorrow. As I've now progressed to the point of reading various parts of the Chef source code to determine how it all works, I'm not sure a course on the basics is still needed. Still, it saves me the trouble of trying to look as if I've got things to do

Also, as I'm tied to the course times, there's no point setting off really early. Downside is I can't leave early at the end of the day. They'd better allow an hour for lunch, or I'll be very miffed. PWD is all well and good, but putting in eight - eight! - hours really isn't my thing

Comment

Anyhow, Monday Links are ready to go, and can be posted from my iPad in any convenient moment

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Are the two houses close Zeity?
          Next door to each other.

I'm currently debating whether to sell mine.

Have to live in ZeitMater's or it gets sold off to pay her carehome bills.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            How about getting a cleaner in, zeity?
            I'd rather do it myself.

Besides, both houses are tips now & I'd be ashamed for a cleaner to see 'em.

Was looking at ZeitPater's greenhouse earlier.

It's got to come down soon, that last gale has taken its toll & it's getting dangerous.

Comment

Time for bed said Zeity.

I'll have to watch the commentary on "The Stranger" some other time.

They don't make films like that any more.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Icy out there
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Today's special treat is an attack of gout, to go with my aching ribs

Hours of fun

Comment

Working...
                      X