• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning. Sat in departures at Stansted. Easyjet cancelled the Gatwick to Cologne service without notice. Now have to fly Ryanscare which grates more than a little
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Grey here, and I have a touch of bunkitis.

Comment

Brilliant blue skies here, which is nice.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Morning

Comment

WFH today so no 5:30 alarm, will save that for tomorrow.

Think I will binge watch Firefly while I raise todays service tickets
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Last week at Clientco

Booked a B&B in Netherlands at the arse end of nowhere for next week along with a rugged bicycle

Guess I will be doing 2 weeks direct after I return at the same clientco, but made it clear that it won't be for a day more than 2 weeks.

PS - Good to see Suity here

Comment

Morning All.

WhereTF did the weekend go?

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Grey here, and I have a touch of bunkitis.
                Top effort MS. Having bunkitis means you can treat Monday morning with the contempt it deserves.

Comment

Morning all

Pig of a drive down this morning. Thick fog across most of the midlands around coventry and multiple break downs/accidents on the A34 after that.

On the plus side, the meeting I thought I was going to end up being late for is next Monday, not today.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Seriously fecked off with System Integrator at ClientCo, but who am I to give a damn, cover my arse for the next three weeks then sail off into the sunset leaving the debris of a cluster**** in progress
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

In other other news:

Bored.

Now.

Comment

Working...
                      X