• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    To be honest I doubt that anything she did would help you.... It would merely stop one half of the argument talking to her...

Happy to give advice when the time comes but for the moment just play it straight, keep your head down and wait for the inevitable to begin....
    Cheers!

However the issue is that she wants her partner to carry on living in her house until she dies. Though she has told me I will have issues getting him out. I am the executor. You should get inheritance tax sorted in 6 months. In this case the only asset is the house so that has to be sold. 6 months is not long. So he needs to be out asap.

Her partner has been harassing her to change her will. She is distressed by this. Very distressed. But not enough to ask him to leave the house now.

Anyway - I will worry about all that when she dies.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Morning

Have awoken to find a large zit in the middle of my forehead, glowing like a beacon in the morning haze.

If I cultivate it, perhaps I can pretend I'm a teenager.
      Hormones inn't, you know what that means then!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        WZS. Plus keep moving. Look up back and core exercises online. My favourite back exercise is to lie on my back and pedal like I am riding a bike.

Its hard to tell with backs. Sometimes it can be something that happened days ago.
        Oddly, mine improved no end when I stopped doing exercises.

Until last Thursday of course.

Comment

Things I wish I hadn't done: eat 18 mini scotch eggs before going to bed.

The dyspepsia was astronomical.

Comment

ZeitBoredNow(tm).

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Morning

Have awoken to find a large zit in the middle of my forehead, glowing like a beacon in the morning haze.

If I cultivate it, perhaps I can pretend I'm a teenager.
              If it starts talking and develops a resemblance to Richard E. Grant, panic
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Looks like I have missed out on another house

Was hoping to get moved in the summer but looking less likely
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Cheers!

However the issue is that she wants her partner to carry on living in her house until she dies. Though she has told me I will have issues getting him out. I am the executor. You should get inheritance tax sorted in 6 months. In this case the only asset is the house so that has to be sold. 6 months is not long. So he needs to be out asap.

Her partner has been harassing her to change her will. She is distressed by this. Very distressed. But not enough to ask him to leave the house now.

Anyway - I will worry about all that when she dies.
                  Hi Brillo our thoughts are with you.

Maybe he needs you to officially evict him so he gets housed by the council? Maybe worth checking out afterwards, I doubt he will really care so long as he is housed somewhere. I'm not sure he really has many rights if he hasn't been contributing. But IANAL.

Unfortunately you have so little time left with her you can't really get upset if she isn't interested in paperwork now. Grin & bear it you are executor so will be at least partially in control.

Don't deprive yourself of time or moments with your mum because its painful, I did that and regret it regularly.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just remembered it's Monday! Links, lovely links for all

Comment

last week market as dead as a dodo.

This morning phone interview at 4pm
                      Face 2 face Wednesday in that there London town....

and another agent is continually ringing me but the contract is in the arse end of nowhere...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X