• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. One of the other contractors on this team was moved to another team last week. Now I've had a manager chap suddenly plonk himself down next to me and ask me all about my background and skills and so forth.

If they are planning to move me, hopefully it'll be to something that makes better use of said skills

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Hi Brillo our thoughts are with you.

Maybe he needs you to officially evict him so he gets housed by the council? Maybe worth checking out afterwards, I doubt he will really care so long as he is housed somewhere. I'm not sure he really has many rights if he hasn't been contributing. But IANAL.

Unfortunately you have so little time left with her you can't really get upset if she isn't interested in paperwork now. Grin & bear it you are executor so will be at least partially in control.

Don't deprive yourself of time or moments with your mum because its painful, I did that and regret it regularly.
      Thanks.

He has somewhere else to live. But everything is on hold until the inevitable death.

Comment

Mexican tortilla for lunch. Spicy....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Thanks.

He has somewhere else to live. But everything is on hold until the inevitable death.
          <- manly

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Hmm. One of the other contractors on this team was moved to another team last week. Now I've had a manager chap suddenly plonk himself down next to me and ask me all about my background and skills and so forth.

If they are planning to move me, hopefully it'll be to something that makes better use of said skills
            can put in a good word for you if you want....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Her partner has been harassing her to change her will.
              Sounds like undue influence.

Just get him to witness the new changes, and it becomes invalid
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                <- manly
                WHS.

Comment

AFternoon All,

Weather has gone a bit tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    AFternoon All,

Weather has gone a bit tulip.
                    It's been raining here, though I can't tell if it still is with my reading glasses on. Very though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      Sounds like undue influence.

Just get him to witness the new changes, and it becomes invalid
                      Just stick a pinhole in the top left hand corner.

Job done.

Comment

Working...
                      X