• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byeeeee

This box takes so long to shut down that I'll have to do it now.

Comment

Oi Eek!

When you going back to Leeds?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Oi Eek!

When you going back to Leeds?
        Probably not. Something else (far more interesting) is on the horizon....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          In my experience tooth pain rarely gets better. Maybe I am a big screaming jessie? And(like back pain) it infects your whole being. I would get something going sooner. But I hope it settles down.
          Yes, if (as seems likely) it's no better tomorrow, I'll give the dentist another call. They'll almost certainly refer me to the emergency dental clinic in town, which almost certainly will be able to fit me in on Thursday, when I'm not due in at ClientCorp anyway as they're having some weird jamboree about their "mission" elsewhere and the offices are closed.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Probably not. Something else (far more interesting) is on the horizon....
            Details?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Details?
              Not yet...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Soup and bread for dinner, primarily because it didn't require biting

Still nice, though

Comment

Grub Club: Two Medieval Monks Invent Dinner Parties

Comment

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X