• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    There's lizards.
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    A lesbian lizard
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Green.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

Well there we, that's how it started.

It was ok I suppose.

Comment

Those Gloucester Old Spot sausages from M&S are really nice.

I had three of them in a sandwich earlier. Now I'm fighting the temptation to go and cook the remaining three and have them too

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Those Gloucester Old Spot sausages from M&S are really nice.

I had three of them in a sandwich earlier. Now I'm fighting the temptation to go and cook the remaining three and have them too
          My advice is to stop fighting

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            My advice is to stop fighting
            I've remembered that there's quite a lot of bacon in the fridge. Maybe if I have some of that it'll help conquer the cravings

Comment

There is now less bacon in the fridge

Comment

Has anybody else noticed that, in the end credits for The Office S1E6, Stirling Gallacher's name is in the wrong font? All the rest of the text, including her character's name, is in Helvetica, but her name is in Gill Sans:

This is only on that episode, not on any of the other episodes she appears in (at least on the Series 1 DVD - haven't checked Series 2).

I assume they spelt it wrong, then somebody noticed, but the job of fixing it was given to some lowly intern who didn't have enough experience in typography to realise that the BBC's corporate font wasn't the same as the one being used for those credits

Comment

Morning
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Sixth form uniform shopping round 2 today.

M&S most disappointing yesterday.

3 suitable suits. None available in the right size combination in store or to order.

Ordered one from JL last night for delivery to local Waitrose today, but on zooming in this morning realise it's not a 'solid' colour, so it's not going to do. It's also wool blend which I suspect would make him itch.

So up to Reading with ms#5 to trawl the shops there.

I hate shopping.

Comment

Slow start but didn’t expect that ending (And gotta love the nod to Trigger and his broom) Can’t wait for more!!! #DoctorWho
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X