• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiddley pom ti pom

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Tiddley pom ti pom
      Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Just had the first ever PPI call on my batphone.

Not happy.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Just had the first ever PPI call on my batphone.

Not happy.
        Did you do anything about the PPI - I avoid it for ages then decided to give it a punt.

Relatively painless (maybe an hour filling in forms and then about 2 hours on the phone).

£4.5k thank you very much.

Comment

Afternoon all
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Things I have learnt today; RSA stands for Rivest, Shamir, and Adelman (the Inventors of Algorithm)
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Did you do anything about the PPI - I avoid it for ages then decided to give it a punt.

Relatively painless (maybe an hour filling in forms and then about 2 hours on the phone).

I always choose no when it came to PPI when taking out loans
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

My one & only loan was in 1976.

I don't think they'd dreamed up PPI in 1976.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  I always choose no when it came to PPI when taking out loans
                  The interesting thing was I had no paperwork and neither did the bank (so they said) and all I did was keep asserting the fact that to my recollection (considering I took loans in 96/97 that was pretty hazy) the person I was arranging the loan with implied that if I did not take out PPI then my loan application would probably be rejected.

seemed a lot of money with no evidence but I guess someone somewhere knows what they are doing...

Comment

Knackered
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Things I have learnt today; RSA stands for Rivest, Shamir, and Adelman (the Inventors of Algorithm)
                      Royal Sun Alliance have rebranded themselves as RSA. I was briefly very confused when Client B started talking about RSA.

Comment

Working...
                      X