• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home!

*collapses in heap*

Comment

I decided to come home via the petrol station, as I would have had to do it tomorrow night anyway. Once I was heading home from there, I found myself stuck in traffic. It was only when getting near home that I saw the glow in the sky that suggests the football people must have one of their little dos going on tonight

Comment

Picked up my new toy yesterday..:

Om nyom nyom!

Comment

Feeling too knackered to bother making dinner. However this means I have to find the energy to walk to the chippy or similar

Comment

Made it! Pie & chips FTW

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Made it! Pie & chips FTW
              Was at some networking event and usually there's loads of grub. Feck all this evening, was a tad hungry had to grab some fries from burger king.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                was a tad hungry had to grab some fries from burger king.
                argh stone her!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Drive chip seems ok too.
                  it happens.

I have seen a few better one customer who managed to connect 100Kva of goodness input to output... apparently they thought it was our fault despite wiring it up themselves..
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    argh stone her!
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X