• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    FAO Mudskipper

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2049394

You could be the third one!
    I've met the OP. I think it's too late to get away with pretending I'm a lady.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Just done a CV webinar thingy. Mine definitely needs a rewrite. Think I might start from scratch.
      Also need a proper linked in photo.
      Anything you can share?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Anything you can share?
        Basically similar advice that we see here from time to time.

He suggested two possible formats - the standard chronological one, or (and he didn't necessarily recommend it unless you know your audience) an assignment based one.

But the focus should be on results - evidence based

Will put together some notes.

Comment

He suggested two possible formats - the standard chronological one, or (and he didn't necessarily recommend it unless you know your audience) an assignment based one.

I struggled making mine a permie CV again, probably made a right hash of it (I know I missed completely my entire qualification history!)

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

On the photo theme, might ask Cojak how much she paid for hers to see if its a feasible Plan B

I know I am good enough (see FB cover photo for example), just need to learn the aspect of how to pose a subject as normally I hate staged photos

Comment

Decided to watch the first episode of I Claudius to see if I'm in the mood for re-watching the whole thing again. I'd forgotten it's a double-length one - over ninety minutes, so as long as a film

Very good though. In for a denarius, in for a libra

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Never tried squirrel.

Only got to try rabbit properly cooked when I used to cook it as my mother used to boil it to death and then pan fry it, it was tough as old boots.

Place I used to buy my chicken and game off in the UK, I could e-mail them to let them know I wanted rabbit or pigeon and they'd shoot to order which was great!
                I'm sure you cook rabbit properly unlike your mothers approach.

Apart from the classic pie and stews, bunny barbecues really well, strip stir fries, coated and fried and lord knows how many alternatives, even on skewers ala kebab, such a lean meat cooked reasonably quickly.

Squirrel isn't much different, really lean, treat it like any medium rich meat, but seal and cook quick, not too long. I really like it and it does have a slightly nutty note.

I like most game meats, but I was brought up in arable countryside and around guns, shooters and game, so to me it was just normal, to other people I can see why some are reluctant to try.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Decided to watch the first episode of I Claudius to see if I'm in the mood for re-watching the whole thing again. I'd forgotten it's a double-length one - over ninety minutes, so as long as a film

Very good though. In for a denarius, in for a libra
                Not seen that in years, maybe a box set purchase on my horizon, cheers for bringing it to mind.

Comment

yep. Mine focuses on did this saved company x millions (not difficult when you remove 1 worker from each offshore rig)

Can't really do it for current plausible clientco's. Save money nah we just want another presentable bum on a seat...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    yep. Mine focuses on did this saved company x millions (not difficult when you remove 1 worker from each offshore rig)

Can't really do it for current plausible clientco's. Save money nah we just want another presentable bum on a seat...
                    I dread to ask this....... How did they decide that your bum was presentable? For that matter how do they intend to present it? I suspect I'm going to regret asking tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                      Not seen that in years, maybe a box set purchase on my horizon, cheers for bringing it to mind.
                      Highly recommended. It hasn't dated, IMHO. I'm rather shocked to realise it's forty years old next year

Comment

Working...
                      X