• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    CV has been de-contractor'ed

Please forgive me for what I am about to do

Comment

Started snowing in Nottingham just as I left. Stayed with me, getting thicker but not obviously settling, on the journey east to the Fosse Way. Once I was heading south I soon left it behind, and there's not a sign of it down here.

It's a bugger getting home so late, though I did go for some shopping and filled up with petrol on the way. Must get in earlier in the morning so I've got a chance of at least starting the trip home in daylight.

On the bright side, I spent much of today thinking it was Tuesday. It was a huge relief on the way home when I realised there's only two more days to the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Started snowing in Nottingham just as I left. Stayed with me, getting thicker but not obviously settling, on the journey east to the Fosse Way. Once I was heading south I soon left it behind, and there's not a sign of it down here.

It's a bugger getting home so late, though I did go for some shopping and filled up with petrol on the way. Must get in earlier in the morning so I've got a chance of at least starting the trip home in daylight.

On the bright side, I spent much of today thinking it was Tuesday. It was a huge relief on the way home when I realised there's only two more days to the weekend
        Bugger, was hoping to use the fact there is bad snow to WFH again tomorrow
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Traitor

Oops I meant to say Good Luck
          RIP

(Reskill in Permiedom)

You heard it here first, its my saying no one can say otherwise

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Bugger, was hoping to use the fact there is bad snow to WFH again tomorrow
            This was just before six, and it was getting heavier - it may be still going and settling up there by now

Comment

This was just before six, and it was getting heavier - it may be still going and settling up there by now
              What I wouldn't give to wake up tomorrow to a good six inches!

Comment

Aaargh, bloody baltic out there!

Comment

What I wouldn't give to wake up tomorrow to a good six inches!
                  And as long as they use lube you'll be happy
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I thought yesterday was Monday.

No snow promised here at all by the looks of it.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just done a CV webinar thingy. Mine definitely needs a rewrite. Think I might start from scratch.
                      Also need a proper linked in photo.

Comment

Working...
                      X