• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No bad days in contracting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Least I know whose sockie you are now...
    If I'm not mistaken I've got three ladies posting on this thread, including you. Popular guy, aren't I!?

Comment

Originally posted by PV01 View Post
      If I'm not mistaken I've got three ladies posting on this thread, including you. Popular guy, aren't I!?

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Who's the third one?!!

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

WSS.

Adding some extra

Comment

Please stop this bullying! I am a sensitive guy and won't be able to sleep if you keep attacking me.

Any more of this (especially from Old Hack aka TykeMerc) and I'm calling the police (Cojak).

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              Who's the third one?!!
              Eek, norrahe and sue Ellen.

Or is this a trick question?

Comment

Please stop this bullying! I am a sensitive guy and won't be able to sleep if you keep attacking me.

Any more of this (especially from Old Hack aka TykeMerc) and I'm calling the police (Cojak).
                Please reply with your address.

I am happy to sponsor a bottle of champagne along with a high class Geordie hooker. Both/either could help with your sleep troubles!

Comment

Please do, Cojak hasn't banned a blatant sockie in the last few weeks and the PV01 account is one of the most obvious ones in a while even compared to the sad little Aussielong acronym ones.

Comment

Eek, norrahe and sue Ellen.

Or is this a trick question?
                    Feck me. I seriously did not know eek is/was a woman !

Comment

Dear Cojak (or NAT if you happen to be perusing),

It seems we have a sensitive fellow who ventured unwittingly into general.

Can you fix it for him?

Ta!

Luv

Norr

XX
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X