• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Afternoon all.

Here we iz again.

Not such a nice Sunday lunch today.

I must have forgotten something.

And the rice pud had too much rice in it so turned very stiff very quickly.

Tasted alright with some nice raspberry jam.

(Once I'd skimmed the mildew off the top of the jam. Jam never used to do that, I wonder wot's changed).

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Sixth form uniform shopping round 2 today.
      Ent it just a navy blue blazer with badge on pocket & grey flannel trousers any more then?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Ent it just a navy blue blazer with badge on pocket & grey flannel trousers any more then?
        Black suit, which sounds straightforward enough, except he's a bit of a beanpole. 32L trousers seem to be in short supply.

Missions accomplished, although at twice what I wanted to spend and non-washable. Hey ho.

Comment

So, thanks to two separate lots of engineering works this bank holiday weekend it's going to cost me more than usual and take double the time to get to London tomorrow. Hurrah.

Comment

110 miles.

17.4 mph average

Knackered now.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              110 miles.

17.4 mph average

Knackered now.

Good going

Comment

Just done my first run since I buggered my hip (nearly 8 weeks).

Just 2k. Hip OK I think, lungs not so much...

Comment

Scrap that - just walked to the kitchen, hip definitely twingey...

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Ventured south today for a family gathering in honour of a birthday. And very nice it was too

I now have freshly-gathered raspberries and plums from my parents' garden

A nearby house in the posh area where they live was surrounded by police tape, with a couple of cars and a scene-of-crime van parked outside. Local news says the occupant had been stabbed several times

That's the south for you, I suppose

Comment

On the mobile app so can't work out my join date but..... After THAT period if time I have decided to google what "denizens" means
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X