• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

She looked like a drowned rat as she sank her claws into me in an attempt to jump back out again.

Comment

Apararently in Turkey they have swimming cats who like water

Comment

Ours is just a standard moggy that Mrs PRC "found" in a pub in Wales

Comment

9254 - Aerospace -- Bolt, normal spline head, normal or pitch diameter shank, long length MJ threads, metallic material, coated or uncoated, strength classes less than or equal to 1 100 MPa -- Dimensions

Comment

Arse

Comment

She claims she asked if she could keep her, but I'm not sure I beleive her.

Comment

If you had a tabby kitten stolen from you in Wales about 10 years ago, sorry.

Edit:

9258 - Passenger cars -- Wiper systems -- Wiper blade length

Happy now?

Comment

9258 - Passenger cars -- Wiper systems -- Wiper blade length

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                      Arse
                      Sorry

Comment

Working...
                      X