• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are in a shocking state

Comment

Someone must have bodged them last time.

*Whistles innocently*

Comment

I'm just waiting for it to dry out long enough to be able to cut the lawn and the garden hedge.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

And if it rains here then it'll probably be raining in Wimbledon, so no tennis either

Comment

I'm sure I saw a Wildebeest hiding in the undergrowth the other day.

Comment

Although it was possibly next doors cat.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
                Thanks Clownio, I'll have to see how many of those I can slip into the documentation I'm working on.
                I'll buy you a beer if you get 'crescent w@nk' in.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Hunting the wildebeest

Comment

The dog is scared of it.

Comment

And rightly so.

Comment

Working...
                      X