• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB
    And I dont think any of us want that on our conciences, do we.
    Hell NO! think of all the guests
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Did I mention he climbs trees btw.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I have no idea what the standards numbers are, so I don't know when I have nicked one of your post slots. That is until you tell me afterwards, of course!!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

He's very good at it.

Comment

Apparently it's a well known Staffie "thing".

Comment

I am going to go and eat soon though, DaveB. Then, contraversially, do some work. So there will be time for you to rack up your tpd post count!!
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

He's not so hot at getting down afterwards though.

Comment

His main method is to employ a technique technically known as "The Plummet".

Comment

Although he can handle heights he's not so good with depths.

Comment

He loves water in all shapes, sizes, consitancies and aroma's.

Comment

Working...
                      X