• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    Of course the above rules dont apply if the woman is super hawt.
    So CM should be fine then.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

An excellent analysis Dr Phill. Until next time take care of yourself and each other.
      Talkshow travesty!!!! You have mixed Dr Phil with Jerry Springer!

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
        Hello CUKers. Or should I say tpders. Seems to be a little group thing going on in here of late. Very nice too.

P.S. Good sig, Jog On.

Thanks - and happy ganking (with a G - that is not a typo)
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          Talkshow travesty!!!! You have mixed Dr Phil with Jerry Springer!
          Yes have no idea if there is a relationship expert on Jerry other than the great man himself. Do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            How often do you see each other, then? I take it that he's local to you?
            A couple of times a week... he lives not a million miles away from me..
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              An excellent analysis Dr Phill. Until next time take care of yourself and each other.
              That's Jerry!

And a lot of my posts when Moose was on about his a's and b's.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                A couple of times a week... he lives not a million miles away from me..
                Tell him you've just got some new underwear, and you need a handy tying it up.

He'll be over.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  That's Jerry!

And a lot of my posts when Moose was on about his a's and b's.
                  Yes I know the sign off is Jerry. Was relating Tay to Dr Phil on Oprah who is/was the resident relationships expert.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Of course your sister might be right

On the other hand it could indicate that he's the possessive type who always end up being bad news, because they're actually more concerned with feeding their own ego by demonstrating their control over their partner than they are with their partner's needs. This type demands that they get their own way, and their demands get more strident as time goes on. It always ends in tears, and not theirs.

But only you can work out if that's the kind of character he's starting to reveal himself as. The fact that you mentioned that you can't read him easily (or at all) may be a warning sign; these types will be very guarded until they've suckered you into the place where you feel that you've invested so much of yourself in the relationship that it's worth trying to "make it work" even if it involves making "concessions". At that point they have control of you and will allow their true nature to show. It's usually not at all nice.

Absolutely
                    Thanks Nick....
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Was relating Tay to Dr Phil on Oprah who is/was the resident relationships expert.
                      Aww thanks man! (men dont do hugs, thats a friendly punch in the face!)

Comment

Working...
                      X