• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really dont want to have to go out and buy a new pair now.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Hmmm, just a few more for today to fend of DS23.

Comment

Can't have him taking my place in the top 5.

Comment

If I can keep this up for a few days I might even catch n5gooner.

Comment

And from there it's only a few more to overtake Xenophon!

Comment

Not much chance of catching ZG though

Comment

Lets face it he has far more time to post than the rest of us.

Comment

And I'm sure he cam some up with plenty of things to whinge about on here

Comment

Students, lack of students, stupid things students do, stupid things management do, Swansea.

Comment

Obscure electrical trivia.

Comment

Working...
                      X