• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oops

Comment

The Grand National has been delayed by protestors. The talking heads are trying to fill time by saying "these people" should come to the stables and see how well looked after the horses are. Having known a lot of animal rights activists back in the day, I think somebody should explain to these pundits that the protesters wouldn't care. They don't eat honey because they think apiarists are exploiting the bees, FFS

Comment

Got through to the Chinese that always seems to be busy on only the second try, and it'll be ready in a mere thirty minutes rather than the usual hour and a half

Comment

A further text from the water board: the main has been fixed, and water pressure across the neighbourhood should be back to normal by 10pm. It's been mostly fine here anyway, after a bit of spluttering earlier in the afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Got through to the Chinese that always seems to be busy on only the second try, and it'll be ready in a mere thirty minutes rather than the usual hour and a half
            And very nice it was too

Pleasant evening out there too

Comment

Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post
              up, now

Comment

Today I have watched lots of The Good Doctor.

Now taking a break and trying to decide whether to continue with The Gold or The Handmaid's Tale.

Comment

Got an Antipodean Zoom call in the morning, for the first time since last November

This means I'll have to get an early night

Comment

Today's telly was, of course, Monkey Life and the orangutan school, and later, the inevitable police repeats. And this evening I have mainly been reading more of Ra

As predicted, an early night now ahead of the morning Zoom call

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Up betimes for Antipodean Zoom. It's a cloudy start out, with the possibility of a bit of drizzle soon. Currently 9°C, aiming for 12° by lunchtime, and the barometers are up a bit more at 1014/1022mB

Comment

Working...
                      X