• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tea has been chicken tikka masala, out of the freezer, with the usual rice and naan

And while eating that I started on the new season of Ambulance on iPlayer, which this season is from my original home town of Liverpool

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
      Got caught in a shower at 1pm on way back from blood tests. Over by 1:30pm.

Of course, I was on the R100, and with a mesh jacket and denim, it got a bit moist.

Don't tell LM!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Back on the ST:TNG tonight: S4E8 Future Imperfect (TV Episode 1990) and S4E9 Final Mission (TV Episode 1990). Both decent enough episodes

I skipped S4E7 for now, as it's one of those ones that mainly consists of Worf saying "I am a Klingon!" and other Klingons saying "Yeah, no, you don't count mate" and you have to be in the right mood to put up with that. I might skip the next one too, as that's one with Troi suffering emotional turmoil and, again, there's a time and a place

No rain yet. The weather app is still really sure there'll be some later though.

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all

grey
          damp
          not very warm
          Thursday

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey, raining steadily and persistently, 14°C

The early traffic isn't back to normal levels yet, but there's a fair bit more on the road out there than there has been.

Comment

Morning all

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Dreadful.

Pissing down.

Thursday.

My two black bin bags have gone.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Pissing it down.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all
                  A lot of rain overnight, and it's still falling, but lightly now.
                  Walked The Dog (tw) earlier in a t-shirt.

No idea why she was wearing a t-shirt, or how she got into it, but I wish I'd had a jacket on.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all.

Blue bins have been collected; sounded like a Pink Floyd concert when the ones near us were emptied.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Morning all

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - not sure

Weather - wet, miserable, 13 degrees, 995 hPa, next week seems a bit warmer

Trundle day
                      Last edited by AndyGarbs; 18 June 2020, 09:11.
                      Married

Comment

Working...
                      X