• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    GPWM. It is a pretty naff car, out of odds with all the usual ones that frequent these parts.

You think NLyUK pays well? NLUK does it for free allegedly!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It's been raining again.

Bit brighter now.

Freecell score: 100% (of 4), running average 83%.

Lunch: Heinz lentil soup with Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed bread (getting a bit stale), ham and mustard sandwich on Hovis seed sensation bread, corner yog thing (red), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Turned a bit sunny and Simpsonesque here, though perhaps a little close; the storms are still on for teatime

Lunch has been Heinz chicken soup with the usual mix of white and brown bread. I used the small end pieces of a couple of loaves, and toasted some the bread just for a bit more variety

Comment

The threat of thunderstorms seems to have abated.

Still bright out but there's a light shower currently ongoing.

Comment

A Holland's Potato and Meat Pie for lunch. Decidedly underwhelming but it fills a gap. I was due to be going on holiday next Saturday. Ho hum.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

The penultimate yoghurt has been eaten followed by an orange.

Need to see if any parking has rematerialised.

<brief walkabout>

It's bloomin' lovely out there!

A space was spotted up the far end of the road but I couldn't be bothered to move the car for minimal benefit.

I noticed that the pharmacy around the corner is doing CV antibody tests. Tempted to get one but then I started thinking about what I'd do with the information. If positive then I probably wouldn't change my behaviour. If negative, I might worry a lot more even though my current behaviours have proved sufficient.
              Last edited by ladymuck; 16 June 2020, 13:32.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I noticed that the pharmacy around the corner is doing CV antibody tests. Tempted to get one but then I started thinking about what I'd do with the information. If positive then I probably wouldn't change my behaviour. If negative, I might worry a lot more even though my current behaviours have proved sufficient.
                Save your money until you have listened to this programme

BBC Radio 4 - More or Less, Antibody tests, early lockdown advice and European deaths
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post

BBC Radio 4 - More or Less, Antibody tests, early lockdown advice and European deaths
                  Ah yes, and there is that too...

Comment

Don't bother with antibody tests, just burn down a phone mast, you know it makes sense.

More or Less must be off Hancock, Cummings and Bozo's Xmas card list for revealing their endless lies and misrepresentations.

I'm pleased to see that the last of the current series is on tomorrow morning.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post

Damning commentary. History will not be kind to those currently in charge.
                      ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                      Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Working...
                      X