• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavy traffic outside, and now lots of pedestrians; for tonight, they football at the football company’s footballing place

Comment

Watched the last two Dr Who episodes. I have to say, the series did improve after getting off to a naggy start.

Not sure what to watch next. Maybe episode 4 of Frankie Boyle's Tour of Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        I think the evening's entertainment begins with "Two Mules for Sister Sara". No animals were harmed in the making of this film.
        I'm not completely sure the rattlesnake was all that lucky.

Just found this:

Clint Eastwood Describes His Near-Death Experience, Says 'American Sniper' Is Anti-War (Exclusive) | Hollywood Reporter
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Absolutely delicious tea of ribeye steak, chips, fried onions, and beans

I adopted a rather devil-may-care attitude towards the matter of the smoke detector when frying the steak, and it paid off: no alarm, and a very nice Maillard reaction

Comment

Oh, and the football people are on their way home; most of the pedestrians have been past already, and the traffic’s probably going to die down soon.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Soreen is dangerous like Choccy HobNobs. Open wrapper = empty wrapper
              too true did an exhibition today. two empty rocky road wrappers

AWS have unicorn stickers

Miss V3 loves them.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Evening all

Another evening of Jamesons and Murphy’s comes to an end. Tomorrow, home.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  I think the evening's entertainment begins with "Two Mules for Sister Sara". No animals were harmed in the making of this film.
                  It's never been a favourite film of mine.

It's a bit turgid all in all, as is indicated by the number of times I stopped it to look sommat up on the interweb.

Turns out all the guns are totally anachronistic, particularly the 1917 .45ACP revolver.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tonight’s major motion picture was Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986) which I think we can all agree is one of the better ones, if not the best, of that ilk

And then some more of Forbrydelsen: S2E3 and S2E4.

Goodnight all

Comment

Good morning

Dry out, sun was on the up as I walked to the station but it's overcast. Not cold, about 5 degrees.

Comment

Working...
                      X